District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day.
Components of Title I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way gives the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
- Parents Right to Know Letter
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan – English
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan – Spanish
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan Summary – English
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan Summary – Spanish
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan Summary – Haitian-Creole
School Compact – English
School Compact – Spanish
Haitian Creole Version coming soon….
For additional Resources, please visit our polk county district site at http://www.polk-fl.net/parents/involvement/titleone.htm